Why can't MMo's get World PvP right?

xandyzazzy

I tried to tell all of you b4 the game came out and u all yelled at me...

PVP = Player Vs Player...and none of the good ones LIKE world PVP.

World PVP's idea of skill is PLUS 1 toons. Yay more of us showed up so we won! I'm so pro!

GO AWAY! World PVP died a long time ago, not Bcuz of Devs or BW or Blizz or anything but the fact that GOOD PVP players DON'T WORLD PVP unless it's an after thought!

Not really, i recall being in 6 man teams in Warhammer online tearing apart warbands seiging the keep. Good PvPers will actively seek out worse odds to test themselves. defending against greater numbers was the most fun thing in game.

Of course then fatass Carrie destroyed defence

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lets talk about player balance... you could kill a 100+ Zerg with 8 People in DAoC if played correctly and the Zerg failed hard. That was no Issue then because the 8 ppl got recognition for it. Nowadays you will get 100 People whining about nerfing the 8. Instead they really should learn to play and that was what kept DAoC RvR going. To compete and to get better. Not to get the new biggest Gear....

lets talk about player balance... you could kill a 100+ Zerg with 8 People in DAoC if played correctly and the Zerg failed hard. That was no Issue then because the 8 ppl got recognition for it. Nowadays you will get 100 People whining about nerfing the 8. Instead they really should learn to play and that was what kept DAoC RvR going. To compete and to get better. Not to get the new biggest Gear....

Seen 40-50 man groups fall to a good 8man PBAOE attack but never 100 lol...