Why do I, a PvE CM have to suffer?

Gezzer

Okay so maybe in PvP CMs are OP. The debate still rages on on that one.

But I don't, repeat don't PvP. I'm a PvE player. To me PvP is like UT or Quake except with more options instead of main shot and secondary shot and I just don't get into it. But PvE where as a group you take on some gigantic bad @ss monster and threw tactics and teamwork take him down are what I like. In fact at one time it was what made MMOs, well MMOs.

If you love to PvP, no problem fill your boots. But nerfs meant to balance PvP CMs look to really penalize PvE CMs. Which means me, and why do I have to suffer?

Again no offence to PvP lovers but it's ****ed up too many MMOs on me and I'm really starting to hate it. Not that it exists, just that what used to be the core of a MMO now takes a back seat to it. Or so it seems.

Edited by Notannos
language

Okay so maybe in PvP CMs are OP. The debate still rages on on that one.

But I don't, repeat don't PvP. I'm a PvE player. To me PvP is like UT or Quake except with more options instead of main shot and secondary shot and I just don't get into it. But PvE where as a group you take on some gigantic bad @ss monster and threw tactics and teamwork take him down are what I like. In fact at one time it was what made MMOs, well MMOs.

If you love to PvP, no problem fill your boots. But nerfs meant to balance PvP CMs look to really penalize PvE CMs. Which means me, and why do I have to suffer?

Again no offence to PvP lovers but it's f@cked up too many MMOs on me and I'm really starting to hate it. Not that it exists, just that what used to be the core of a MMO now takes a back seat to it. Or so it seems.

I agree with this 100%. This is what turned me off to pvp years ago. It wasn't so much me hating on people who pvp'd but because of pvp issues my classes were "adjusted" and were hurt more in pve. Because of this, I developed an animosity to all things pvp oriented.