Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

good for you!! They said up to 5 days, great, THEY said EA is based on when you redeemed your code, LIE. It's been proven. So how can you trust anything you are told by them? or are you just a fanboi

Lie? how? prove it, or are you just a wow fanboi

So many complaints, as far as I knew we were only getting in 5 days early. With so many preorders I assume this was the only way to smooth out the process. For those talking about when they preordered, I preorderd July 22 and am still not in, but eagerly waiting. Now if friends would just stop sending me emails with "Star Wars Early Access Code" in the title ><

Alot of you guys sound like little babies. Nothing that Bioware dose will be rite to yall. Everyone just needs to sit back and releax. They started their early lauch 2 days ahead of time ....why not behappy about that instead of complaining your not playing the game yet. and if i was one of the people who dedicated my money on day one i would want a day or 2 to play with out having the the whole server flooding every area im in. I think once people step back and look at the bigger picture youll see this is turning out to be a smooth launch. So stop your kiddish self-absorbed attitudes and go do some research about the classes you plan on playing so the rest of us dont have to deal with noobs.

I don`t understand one thing, really why EU servers shut down? Does it mean USA subscribers have VIP priority on early access?

P.S.: Please do not think I`m not racist - I Just want to understand (may be it is the explanation why some of later subscribers got access earlier the subscribers who pre accessed earlier?)

My guess is because the euro realese date is stated as the 22nd not the 20th so with the early game time as of today im sure they will get theirs soon hopefully for them with all the ironing out being done for US servers there's will go much easier & faster

it would be nice to get the date ranges for the waves. This would give us some reasonable estimation on when we will get in. Maybe they're trying to avoid complaining now, but wait till tomorrow when ppl still don't have any expectation on when they'll get in.

They really need to let us know what wave we are in.

thisssssssssssssssss

Early Access is a lie, there is only community forums.

Through community forums, I gain occasional updates from Stephen Reid.

Through occasional updates from Stephen Reid, I gain nothing.

Through nothing, I have been sitting here.

MW3 shall free me.

:jawa_smile:

Edited by Doby

So because you paid the same amount of money as me, you get to play first because you could afford to pre-order before me.

That's childish.

I really hate when people have money (whereas i have none) and they get in line in front of me at Wendy's and order a Baconator, and they totally get it days before i do....i mean, I ordered mine days later but I paid same amount of money and wanted a Baconator last week FFS!!112 ITS NOT FAIWAAH

didn't realize this was a charity.

we hit 1000 again, lets see how much further, before they close it down and start a new.

in other related news, people really need to define whining, I am not whining, just I was hoping to play, instead this is my only form of entertainment for the next few hours. Well, okay i am multitasking, watching babylon 5 and reading this forum. Some pretty good laughs.

OoooooO B5!

*thumbs up*

also;

+1

anyone else go to my account, and says you need to enter a code? i've already done that and says my code is in use ***?

It is asking for your game code for when you receive the actual order. If you check your pre-order tab, it still has your redeem date locked.

Thank you Bioware, even though my friends and I all pre ordered the game in hopes of EGA we didnt really want to play together. We really wanted level gaps that prevented up from playing with each other. BIOWARE's stress test, sorry really meant EGA for the WIN!