StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So..

Whoever is near the studio should drive up there, wave their across the teams face and say "You will send out more waves" - I know a lot of you are going to be Jedi, time to practice those mind tricks!

Ok, seriously though - yes I want to play, yes I am getting impatient, but the complaining isn't going to make it go faster. They aren't going to change their launch plans this close to the time. Just breath and count to 10, then go clean up the house since we all know you won't touch a broom for a month while you are glued to your screen. :D

Hey you guys!

Most test subjects do experience some, uh, cognitive deterioration after a few months in suspension. Now, you've been under for quite a lot longer, and its not out of the question that you might have a very minor case of serious brain damage! But, don't be alarmed, alright? Uh, although if you do feel alarmed, try to hold on to that feeling because that is the proper reaction to being told that you've got brain damage.

I agree, I've seen a few mmo launches, and frankly, they tend to go baaaaad. But, more importantly, THIS IS NOT A LAUNCH. This is EARLY ACCESS. This is NOT what you paid "top dollar" for, you paid for the game, which is not released yet. You are complaining because Bioware decided to throw in something extra for the people who pre-ordered, and you're getting mad that you're not getting special treatment? You want them to just let everyone in and bust the servers right in the nuts? That's probably what's going to happen when the game actually LAUNCHES. I'm just grateful that they're letting us on a few days early, no matter how few days it may be.

Touche, people paid to play the game on the 20th and are crying because on the 13th they want to play. Time to grow up folks, you will all play on the 20th or at least be allowed to.

Seriously wondering wether I made a mistake buying this game. Not because of any actions by BW but because of the purile, childish people that appear to populate the game based on the posts in this thread. Grow the fk up!

Know what you mean man. xD I knew the community would turn out this way though once I saw how childish people were during game testing. The community can still be saved though! The devs/forum mods need to lay the law down firmly both in game and on the forums. We players need to stand against any trolling and create a posiitve community by working with each other.

The only reason anyone is complaining is because of a lack in communication..

Bioware stated the whole up to 5 days thing, but to be honest its there job to keep us informed on this whole situation, some have been following this game for up to 3 years and to read that we may be able to play 5 days before someone else, all we tend to see is that we get 5 days.

The Wave system is needed so the Launch isint a Giant flop. They need players in game that can create an Economy and support Newbs when the 20th does finally come.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Having someone who just preordered the game 5 hours ago get in before me is absolutely unacceptable, i dont know if they are fibbing or what but thats BS :D

on a side not, I Love you Bioware and this game is sure to make world of warcraft die... FINALLY!

As someone who could care less about hitting the level cap "first" or whatever, I'm just thankful I was able to Beta test and that I'll get some early access. I redeemed the code on 10/28 so I assume in the next few days I'll be able to log on.

The rest of you, put your Christmas Presents down and quit shaking them. No, you can't open it this early.

Oops, I mean 8/28, so hopefully soon!

Edited by Iamgoz

I saw alot of complaining in the last thread, your early acess is not based on when you pre-ordered, but on the date u entered your pre order code, and so what if some october and december peeps are in.. all of us who did pre order will get into early access... all we have to do is be patient... we should all be greatful that bioware is granting us early access, that doesnt count against our 30 days free... this is a gift and some of you are treating it like it is a right. bioware and ea could make us all wait until release.. but no, we are getting free game time before the game hits the shelves..... That is so totally epic..... that being said I look forward to seeing you all in the game, either fighting along side me in some epic battles, or fighting against me in some just as epic PVP War Zones.... Good Luck To all of you....

And May the Force Be With You

SithLordFlash Knight of Templar.....Shadowlands Server