Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

You've got love it, interest rates for world debt are in all time highs, economic crysis pummels the world economy, girls ain't putting out as much as in 2010, the price of the Beano went up 20 pence and all people worry about is getting an even earlier access code.......stunning. :D

hahahahahahha spot on!!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BioWare: Please disregard the countless (presumably hundreds) of posts from people saying you got this EGA system wrong, and that it's a huge fail. Their excitement to play your awesome game is causing them to become frustrated, clouding their judgement, and they're forgetting that you've actually extended the EGA from 5 days to 7 days - thus greatly increasing their chances of playing early. In a sea of angst and flaming posts, I just wanted to tell you that I think you're doing a great job, and thanks for allowing people to start 2 days earlier.

Myself? I pre-ordered the game about a month or so ago with the intention of playing on launch day, 20th December. At no point was I under any misconception that by pre-ordering I am entitled to play early. Therefore, I happily look forward to 20th December :)

The Old Republic @SWTOR 1 min Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

If you were not invited during today's invites, don't worry! We will continue to invite more people as Early Game Access continues.

That's reassuring -__-

I hope that is sarcasm lol. Cause it sounds like today's invite are over. If thats the case then there are a LOT of us who really will not be getting much of an early access. People who did or couldnt pre order until recently. or people (like me) that had key issue and couldnt get registered until recently.

Oh well, today was my only day off from work anyway so doesnt matter much :)

I seem to see a lot of people commenting that they pre-ordered on the 23 / 24 etc but did they actually receive their pre-order code on that day and activate their SWTOR account on the same day.

It took me 10 days to receive my pre-order code from Origin before I could activate my account with SWTOR.

I wonder if this is confusing a lot of people out there about the actual activation dates!

Most of the time they mean they sent the preorder code on that date.

I redeemed my code July 26 and I got in for the bonus wave they just administered. This is for people who are not complaining but wondering about their date & where the invites stand atm.

Interesting. Ordered on 7/21, have no code.

What's up bioware? Are you guys just doing it randomly? No real order to it?

SWTOR The Old Republic

Another batch of emails has gone out. Good news, this one was a bonus wave, we still have one more to go today!

From SWTOR's Twitter... Im like *** MAN!

W...T..F!

Your only gonna put out one more wave of invites for the 1rst fcking day ?!?

Its only 13:24 EST... Your going to be a gamecompany with 24/7 servers... As such you need a 24 hour shift rotation to maintan server and costumer service! And as such, you should be able to invite people during the entire day.. So far, at a 1 hour interval roughly...

I pre-ordered on July 24, registered my Early Access code on July 30, recieved email on December 7 telling me to make sure the game is loaded so I could play Early Access. Now I can not get in game, because I do not have active subscription.

This is really not right. I am looking at my Pre-order card right now and it reads "Pre-order Now to get early game access".

To those of you that say it was changed from 5 days to 7 days, so just be happy when you get in...........I say to you that early access should have been at least 14 days in advance of release. 5 to 7 days prior is not what I expected at all, along with this you can not get in game from day one of this so called early access.

Bioware, if there is anyway you can send me that mail, and initiate my account, I will gladly pay you 50$ through my paypal account :D

Seriously...

Thinking about it, they could make alot of money that way, and honestly, money not being a problem for me, I would do it.

Were you even at Rift Early Access ? It was a mess 8 hour ques for every server. A little advice, if you gonna talk like you know something try doing a little research first.
It's like people that say they'd rather live in the dark ages..

You know with the plague and average life expectancy of what..30? Not to mention..no toilet paper.

They like to think the past is always better than the future because they weren't there.