Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to improve the fow of this thread and reduce the mental strain on those who post here I have created a template that others can use for future posts, be they positive or negative. Please choose the appropriate section based on your emotional state at the time of posting:

:( NEGATIVE :(

THIS IS [ CRAP / HORSE **** / UNACCEPTABLE / THE WORST LAUNCH EVER ]!!!

I have played [Current age + 27] MMO's and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Bioware is a bunch of [ idiots / jerks / capitalist dogs / noobs ] . I have over [Current age +18] years of experience in the IT industry and hold my Master [Pick 4 random letters] certification, so I know what I'm talking about! I put in my pre-order code on [Date prior to July 21, 2011] and still haven't gotten EGA. My [ Friend / Guildie / Neighbor / Rabbi ] put in his code on [Date after December 20, 2011] and is already playing. I'm going to [ quit / file a lawsuit / continue posting / move to a desert island]

:) POSITIVE :)

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR [ BUTTS / BOOKS / MICROWAVES / TOILETS] AND CHILL OUT!

I have played [Current age + 27] MMO's and this is by far the best experience I have ever had. Bioware is a bunch of [geniuses / cool dudes / innovators / people who know what they're talking about ] . I have over [Current age +18] years of experience in the IT industry and hold my Master [Pick 4 random letters] certification, so I know what I'm talking about! Just be happy that you have been given the [gift / honor / privelege / birthright] of early access. You all make me [ Sick / homicidal / strangely aroused ] !

Why is there no like function on this forum!?

oh remember it is not WHEN you got the code or purchased the pre-order... it is WHEN YOU PUT IT IN! oh wait you didn't put it in till late october then that's YOUR FAULT no one else's! I put mine in as soon as i got it, and that took two weeks to straighten out. bought 7/28, code 8/14.

Darth Freki