I wish everyone had to expend 50% of their life to cast their 4 second stun

Asphen

I can totally say I'm not a fan of the 99% damage immunity. It just invites you to be stunned/killed. Sure, I'll use it because it's a good tool, but:

- using it places you at great risk of getting CC and killed

- Often Force Camo is the better choice

- I don't chain die. I even sometimes get healing. People that chain die in WZs find Guarded by the Force much more valuable. At least they get to play the game, 5 seconds at a time.

- Because stun doesn't have a 50% health hit, I would be able to use Stun vastly more often.

So because of the above, I'd rather have a legit stun, than Guarded by the Force. I'm not asking anyone to change anything. I'm just expressing a thought.

Other thoughts:

I miss the people that say "I may not agree with what you say, but to the death I defend your right to say it."

I'm Biochem with grenades mailed in from my Cybertech alt that I don't like playing. The CC on the grenades really helps fill the gap on what the Sentinel class is lacking. Hooray they are lowering to cooldown from 5 min to 3 min on them.

None of the things you said apply to Guarded by the force if you use it at low health when you are supposed to use it. As for being stunned and killed, that can still happen without it so I dont know how it applies either.

If you have 10% health left, and you use it, then apply burn effects to someone and use zen, then you are wrecking on someone while being healed while invulnerable. And then you can STILL use force camo to escape if ya need to...

This skill is FOR when you are low on health and need that last burst to kill someone.

Im not saying a stun wouldnt be nice, but I would NEVER trade GBTF, our BEST or second best skill, for a simple stun.

I think you should have made a thread saying "We need a stun" and not trying to trade GBTF for a stun, then you would get more support.