Server downtime for what ?

Dinity

Why do you guys think the servers are down ?

heard diffrent answers like Patch 1.2

patch 1.2 preparing

preparing for transfer character feature

preparing for weekend trials

or maybe some other stuff, what do you guys think ?

Edited by Dinity

wanting to patch every little problem that occurred. They need to understand that some things are mission critical and others can wait. They patch way too often.

oh and the legacy system seems to have been designed by people that haven't played a MMO. I would like to be able to play some of my characters without the name. Maybe I want to be a really evil sith warrior... oh but no my legacy name follows me so people can now associate all the toons together... something I don't want and I don't think anyone else does.

oh and the legacy system seems to have been designed by people that haven't played a MMO. I would like to be able to play some of my characters without the name. Maybe I want to be a really evil sith warrior... oh but no my legacy name follows me so people can now associate all the toons together... something I don't want and I don't think anyone else does.

You can turn off showing of legacy name in same menu where you decide which way is displayed. There are 3 choices.

... something I don't want and I don't think anyone else does.

YOU can only speak for YOURSELF so don't presume to for the rest of us thank you.

The amount of QQ on these boards is just incredible. I've never ever heard so many whingy, whiney, self-entitled, bleating sheep ever, in one place.

If you don't like it, go away! :t_rolleyes:

Edited by Rekkx