Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1.2 to include no more ninja maintenence times?

RakeHoxven

Well if ninja means having it posted all day, and on the launcher, then most likely.

wasnt there all day. I left at 12pm PST and came home at 11pm. first i heard of it. Stocked up for a good 2-3 hours. Sigh.at least i got my class quest done with 1 minute to spare

wasnt there all day. I left at 12pm PST and came home at 11pm. first i heard of it. Stocked up for a good 2-3 hours. Sigh.at least i got my class quest done with 1 minute to spare

Warning was posted this morning sometime around 11 and 11:30.

Didn't see it on the launcher, only scheduled maintenance I see is http://www.swtor.com/blog/reminder-scheduled-maintenance-march-20th-2012

March 20.

Ummm. Where exactly is this stuff supposed to be posted?

Right up top of this forum in the "sticky" area. I saw it yesterday. I don't recall seeing it on the patcher but then again, I didn't look so it could've been there for all I know. I already knew from reading the stickies.

So what? Patching is good for you.

im not sure about that...

3/15/2012.

General

Corrected an issue allowing incorrect access for Weekend Pass players.

3/20/2012

General

Made further adjustments to prevent incorrect access for Weekend Pass players.

What exactly maintenance like that will help me (who pay's to play the game and cant)

im not sure about that...

3/15/2012.

General

Corrected an issue allowing incorrect access for Weekend Pass players.

3/20/2012

General

Made further adjustments to prevent incorrect access for Weekend Pass players.

What exactly maintenance like that will help me (who pay's to play the game and cant)

Well, if you are one of those who wants more people playing the game, then this is meant to attract more folks.

Aside from that...just one of those speed-bumps one encounters when playing MMOs. I got over freaking out about downtime in MMOs back in EQ days. Just wasn't worth the aggravation.

So what? Patching is good for you.

Patching is good for us? Lol... considering this patch and the last, and pretty much the one before that is for Weekend Free Pass players..

You know that promotion they're doing to milk a little more cash out of people who play the first ten levels and think the games great so they buy it, then get to 50 and realize there's nothing to do and the game has been broken since launch and nothing gets fixed in any of the "good patches" **** just gets more broke, so broke that the end game open world pvp is so broke the devs even said so and want to remove it because nobody plays it? Yea.. patching is good, if they actually fixed **** instead of just trying to milk more cash before this game inevitably dies, which it will. Unfortunate, the idea of the game is great, Star Wars, but it's done so horribly wrong and I see no hope for it getting better, if you let your fanboyism get out of the way and actually look at the 1.2 changes and the progression the game has made since launch, you will unfortunately realize this game is destined to fail.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.