Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So I am assuming 1.2 releases tomorrow?

Majestic_Jazz

No they wont do 1.2 till the next subscription cycle clears. Since 1.2 is changing so much it would be suicide for them to release prior to a major subscription renewal period. They need to get their money before they release and tick off a large percentage of the population still left that are expecting 1.2 to be a saving grace but in reality probably will only disenfranchise a good amount of their current supporters and not be enough to make all the negative nancy's become supporters.

Why don't you stop drinking acid every moring? Might make you a more cheerful person.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening myself for trolling, I'm not going to leave this or any game that I enjoy playing simply because maintenance interferes with my game time. It is a game that pulled me away from another mmo that I was simply tired of playing. TOR is the first mmo that doesn't have me wanting to play wow again (or missing it for that matter) :D

Yeah... other MMO's feel... I dont know, flat, and uninteresting after playing SWTOR.

I feel the same way, I have no desire to play a different MMO now.

Of course it isn’t releasing tomorrow

they will tell you a day or so before it releases when it is coming.

They cannot give us more warning than that because of the low maturity level of the community and their inability to understand any kind of delay if something is needed, they can only give a date when it is cast in stone.

If they give a concrete date thre things will happen

1) they somehow release it early which will have people QQ in such a fashion as this "ZOMG *** is this ninja downtime that has 1.2 out they said it was going to be "This" day and "this day is still 5 days away QQ QQ QQ I want game time F you BW all these maintnence times FAIL this game is fail im unsubbing QQ QQ"

OR

2) They release a date and are delayed which will result in QQ in such a fashion as this "ZOMG *** they said it was going to be released "this day at this hour" and "this day and this hour" is already past and it is delayed already 1.234th of a millisecond" This game is fail BW is fail i'm paying 17 cents for fail i am unsubbing QQQQQQ"

OR

3) They release it on time without issues and it will cause QQ in a fashion such as this "QQ QQ QQ ZOMG *** is this downtime for 1.2! I want to play NAOW 1.2 should have been released on release day this is garbage patch ZOMGFML bioware fail i'm unsubbing QQQQQQQ"

Nobody wins in any scenario period because of so much F**** QQ

So they lose either way

TLDR: STOP THE F***** QQ I am drowning in the tears of the internet and have lost faith in humanity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.