Customisable Colour Crystals

Malleki

I have no doubt this has been suggested before, but I don't see any current posts at a glance.

I understand that Bioware are making efforts in 1.2 to make the different crystal colours more available to everyone. I highly approve of this. Its one of the most obvious customisation options a jedi can make and lets them stand out in battle.

As the more unlikely crystals have already been thrown into the game (Black Cored, All white sabers) I fail to see any reason why we should not simply be able to pick our crystal colour.

A special crystal could be rewarded after a lengthy quest, perhaps mixed with high-end crafting to keep them in the loop. The crystal upon first equip (or pickup if from a quest) would be bound to you and you would be offered 3 RGB colour sliders to pick the exact hue of your crystal.

I cant think of a single colour combination that would be immersion breaking from RGB as we already have White & Black sabers. The customisation would just add a little more personality for the player to their lightsaber or blaster.

Edited by Malleki