Awesome Clone Wars Episode

Shadyia

I just saw a fantastic episode of the Clone Wars animated series.

It was Season 2 #8: Brain Invaders.

I won't spam you with the plot and I'm not saying this is the "best," but I just started watching these a few weeks ago and it occurred to me that there may be some of you who love Star Wars but have not given this series a try.

You may be thinking like I did: You don't like the animation and you think this is a kid's show.

It's not.

No, really, it's not.

In the episode I just saw, a clone--under the influence of a brain worm--attacks a Jedi Padawan. She presses the powered-down top of her lightsaber against his armored chest, turns it on, and impales him!

Not a kid's show.

More than that, almost every one of these episodes have more heart and more story in 30 minutes than in an entire Star Wars movie which took hundreds of millions of dollars and several years to make.

Why is that?

Probably because although George Lucus hangs his name on these, he has very little to do with the actual writing.

The announcer at the beginning is really annoying. Grit and bare it.

You may be thinking like I did: You don't like the animation and you think this is a kid's show.

It's not.

No, really, it's not.

In the episode I just saw, a clone--under the influence of a brain worm--attacks a Jedi Padawan. She presses the powered-down top of her lightsaber against his armored chest, turns it on, and impales him!

Not a kid's show.

If you liked that episode, have you seen season 4 episode 20 "Bounty"?

Beginning of the episode, Asajj Ventress walks into a catina and some guy starts hitting on her. She tells him to buzz off, but he's not interested and continues. So, she takes one of her lightsabers, places it up aganist his side and ignites it, then goes back to drinking.