The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vanguard Huttball Level 42 (video ft. Aanuu)

Aenuu

To start, I do not think that I am a great PvP player -- I PvP just to have fun.

I do use some keybinds but only a handful. I know I should use more it's just taking me a while to incorporate them. We'll see.

I am not the best at making videos but I like to make them anyway. As long as people tell me it's "watchable" I'm happy.

I have been playing since beta/early access and I have a level 50 Scoundrel (Aenuu), a level 50 Sage (Anu) and a very soon to be level 50 Vanguard (Aanuu). Yes, I am an altoholic! I have enjoyed all of the classes but I have to admit that I have had so much fun on my Vanguard I decided to make her my new main character! I was inspired by Taugrim's PvP video and checked out what he had to say about the class here in the forums as well as on his blog -- good, informative stuff. Thanks for sharing what you do Taugrim!

Anyway, my guild meeting was cancelled last Sunday and I was bored, so I joined 3 random warzone groups and made a video out of the action. I had so much fun that night that I just wanted to share it.

Oh, and looking back at this video I realize that I didn't use either of my taunts very often, if at all. That mistake has since corrected in my warzone adventures, I am happy to report.

I took the time to introduce myself a little bit because I have up until this point very rarely visited the Official forums. I am glad that I found the Vanguard community here and I will be checking back more frequently!

Thanks to the Vanguard community! Here is the video if you'd like to check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NkJfgv3Iyk

Edited by Aenuu