The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Subscriber

BurningRage

After playing around with a 7 day trial I choose to go ahead and subscribe.

So I am now looking for a server/guild to call home. I have not chosen what I am going to play yet, but I do know it will be Imperial (Republic is just too goody goody for me) and not a bounty hunter.

I would prefer an east coast server and a guild that is socially active as well as actively working though content. I also want a mature guild, after all I am married and in my 30s. I would like to be with like minded folks. I do plan on flashpoints and raids when I get to 50, although I will admit that my work schedule makes raiding difficult, but depending on the times set up for raiding I may be able to make it.

I will be playing either a dps or tank with the current top contenders are a Sith Assassin, Imperial Operative, or a Sith warrior of some kind.

I think that is about it, feel free to ask if there is anything else that might help or just point me where to go

Edited by BurningRage

Greetings BurningRage and welcome to the forums!

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

We hope this helps!

Edited by Ellvaan