Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

STOP saying early acess is a "gift"

Regergek

FFS, all these people saying we haven't paid for early access are just flat out fanbois and will never admit the truth.

Here is what it says on the Origin store about the 'Pre-order FEE':

Pre-Order Fee Includes:

Early Game Access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Your card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of the game. After 24 hours this pre-authorization will be released and you will ONLY be charged £5 for the Pre-Order. The balance will be charged when the game is released. If you have questions, please see our Pre-Order FAQ.

See what it says at the top? PRE-ORDER FEE and then below that EARLY GAME ACCESS which means I have paid £5 for early game access as has everyone else. But I am sorry I find it totally unfair if someone else who happens to have ordered theirs in July gets even 1 more minute play time than me. IT ISN'T FAIR.

I have never seen this in any other MMO's EGA.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one paid any extra money for it. But for real you can call early access a gift when you market it only for pre-orders. That makes it part of the package of buying the game early, not a gift. True it could be just 1 day since they did not promise any amount of days for certain, but still not a gift <3