Need Advice on Rank & Commendations

RolyartNala

I'm rank 57 and I have full Champion gear. I got my one unique BM bag, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with my commendations between now and rank 60. I want to do what I can to best facilitate earning BM gear as quickly as possible once I hit 60. I also do not want to waste commendations by staying at the 1000-comm cap. What should I do? Can I start stockpiling BM commendations? Is that why they're on the PVP vendor now?

Any advice appreciated!

You can buy champ bags when necessary to stay close to 1000/1000. You can always use champ comms to buy champ pieces for Crit/Surge or Power/Surge enhancements. Battlemaster and Rakata gear have too much accuracy and you'll need to remove some anyways.

Or you can stockpile Warzone Medpacks and Warzone Adrenals. I heard that they are 20 WZ comms on test server now. Price went up from 10 to 20.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

You can buy champ bags when necessary to stay close to 1000/1000. You can always use champ comms to buy champ pieces for Crit/Surge or Power/Surge enhancements. Battlemaster and Rakata gear have too much accuracy and you'll need to remove some anyways.

Or you can stockpile Warzone Medpacks and Warzone Adrenals. I heard that they are 20 WZ comms on test server now. Price went up from 10 to 20.

You mean buy the gear and rip the enhancements out and toss them in BM gear?

Huh.

Okay, thanks. I just didn't know if there was some linear thing I should be doing next with them now that I'm kitted out.