Transferring my friend's character from my account to his new account?

nikeportugal

My friend made a character on my fiance's account and liked the game so much that he got his own account! But he doesn't want to have to start all over again, he is level 14 smuggler. Is there any way we can transfer his character that he plays with to his actual account now? He really doesn't want to start all over again.

Thanks.

I'd suggest deleting the post and telling your friend to start over. you broke the UA by allowing him to create and play. Alot of people do it, but not alot of people post about breaking the UA on the forums.

No I won't go find the passage, but trust me, it is in there somewhere, it is in all the MMO's user agreements.

My friend made a character on my fiance's account and liked the game so much that he got his own account! But he doesn't want to have to start all over again, he is level 14 smuggler. Is there any way we can transfer his character that he plays with to his actual account now? He really doesn't want to start all over again.

Thanks.

Account sharing isn't allowed. Your friend has to start over. :(

I wouldn't worry about the EULA because you just sold another box and subscription for Bioware. If they can't appreciate that, there's a problem.

As for your friend, as others have posted, he's out of luck. He'll have to start all over again, but it shouldn't take too long to get back to level 14.

Yeah I didn't see much harm in letting him try out the game on her account. He hasn't actually bought and subscribed for an MMORPG since SW: Galaxies!!

But he really liked it and actually bought the game and set up his own account so I figured BioWare would appreciate that :rolleyes:

He bought and set up his account yesterday and already got his email for early access so it's not like he really bypassed much there either. He basically got in right away after buying his copy and setting up the account.

Anyway thanks for all the input. I assumed as much but we can hope right?

You know how you can get attached to your characters... I certainly get attached to mine so he's a little gutted at the thought of starting again.

At least it's not toooo bad though. Could be worst than lvl 14 I think :p

why not just have him give your fiance' the "new" account or did she also roll a char?

Either way skipping cut scenes the next time wouldn't take too long.

Thought about that as well but she has her character on there as well that's she's obviously attached to, plus it's her account details.. more importantly, it's a boxed Collector's Edition (I bought us both boxed Collector's Editions) and his account is a digital deluxe via Origin...

Either way just didn't seem right, it's her account, not his, he was just trying out the game to see if he liked it since he hasn't really played an MMO since Galaxies. We brought him back with the new Star Wars game!! Yay! 8p

Has to start all over again though now it looks like... :rolleyes: , not so yay...

Bah! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

No. that can't be done.

Way to admit to breaking the terms of service.

Yes. He'll have to start all over.

You might have to too if your account gets banned for account sharing.