Nightblade/Riftstalker & TOR

Cempa

In Rift they had a ridiculous build that allows a player to pop short CD's and tank several players while bursting his target then stealth/CD and run out!

Marauder is just that..

First off Enduring Pain can not be a flat 20% without a damage cap

Enduring Pain needs to end after a total of xx% of the Marauders hp has been mitigated -preferably 50%.

Guarded by the force needs to reduce outgoing damage by xx%.

People will not give you many chances BW, you will end up just like Rift!

Let me get this straight...you're complaining about 20% mitigation on a medium armor wearing class that lasts for a max 30 secs in a perfect world, and a 5 second 99% damage reduction that takes half of the sent/mara's life to use. I'm guessing you're a clicker AND a keyboard turner?

In Rift they had a ridiculous build that allows a player to pop short CD's and tank several players while bursting his target then stealth/CD and run out!

Marauder is just that..

First off Enduring Pain can not be a flat 20% without a damage cap

Enduring Pain needs to end after a total of xx% of the Marauders hp has been mitigated -preferably 50%.

Guarded by the force needs to reduce outgoing damage by xx%.

People will not give you many chances BW, you will end up just like Rift!

As a former NB/Riftstalker you have no idea what you are talking about and how the class was played. Vanish was high up in the Assassin tree and not available to this combination.

They had no burst DPS as well, Just sustained. What we were was un-kitable. As well, as had decent health regen after obtaining a killing blow.

Marauders are fine and not anywhere near what you are trying to compare the spec about. This is coming from a Combat Medic Trooper were Marauders are probably my most feared class to have on me.

As far as ending up just like Rift? You mean a successful MMO that has recently received a large amount of new funding? A game that has released more content in a year than any other MMO? A game that has great player / developer communication and talks to players about class adjustments? Please i hope they end up more like Trion.

Edited by Lileth