A story line I would like to see continued..

ZRated

Imperial side - Dread Masters.

I mean, with as much hype as these characters got all through Belsavis quests...and their codex entry... I will say that I was kind of looking forward to seeing them pop in later on through the game. I mean, now that they are freed and part of the big picture again, It is almost a given that they become more "involved" later on down the road...

That's my opinion... I would be interested to see a story-line/quest/chapter thing with them for future end-game content...and not just simply another Flashpoint or Ops idea... I'm talking a whole chapter for a lvl50 to do (and can be repeated).

As I recall, accoring to one site that did a datamine or something to get info on planned future content, the Dread Masters are going to be the primary adversaries in the new content released from the 1.3 patch until the 1.5 or 1.6 patch. Presumably they have already done work on these quests, so it is likely we will see it athough not definite until they make the actual announcement.

That would be awesome. I'm pretty much a solo player most of the time...and content for us solo-types would be a great addition. I bought the game too late to actually enjoy running with most groups in the Flashpoints and Ops... mainly because everyone runs those speed runs and freaks out if I want to get the story in the cut scenes...all I see in chat is "OMG spacebar!!"

For sure though..... there are sooo many "loose-ends" through the class and zone quests that conent could be made from... It would be a great way to give us 50s another round of usefullness!!! Good to know the devs have their eyes on continuing some of the story lines that got left behind when you zone from them.