Mako Question *spoilers*

Gieldamj

The Mako companion storyline leaves extremely open ended with questions the players can attempt to answer by inference but which are clear hooks to an ongoing story.

A character who was thought to be an enemy turns out to be an ally. Both him and Coral give hints to a much larger plot and characters who need exploring. More than any other companion storyline Mako's is set up very much like "the end of season 1" with a new series of 20 episodes to be continued in season 2". I very much look forward to future expansions expanding companions stories.

Coral CLAIMS to be the original and went on a rampage to kill all clones, 10 are spoken of, but the Projects name is "32". Coral has implants like every other clone, which more than likely make her a clone with identity issues and Mako most likely the original. Also, Mako is looks clearly to be around 18-22 years range, but the agent says "I haven't heard that name for 20 years, we thought you were dead." which again makes me think of an original held out in stasis.

Edited by Vagessel