Heal Spec Review

LordZym

What do you think of this heal spec. It's slightly geared towards pvp but hey ho. I don't see the point of pouring points into alracity in the pyro tech section because at level 50 bm gear and rakata through to columni is pumped with accuracy and alacrity as it is.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300rsRRRkfdkaZrMo.1

Comments and suggestions much appreciated

Awful, sorry.

Filled out Critical Reaction?

Not filled out Ironsights!?!?!?

Wait, the more I look at it the more it has to be a joke...only 1 point in Empowered scans and yet you waste one in Powered Insulators? I'm being trolled aren't I ;_;

get the extra aim, and swap it for the second point into critical reaction, we should crit more than twice in 6 seconds to keep this buff sustained with only 1 point invested.

you may also want to drop the 2 points into improved vent. While great to get us out of heat intensive situations, it is not useful that often, at best every 2 minutes to get back 16 extra heat. thats 8 heat per minute, a horrible ratio. I'd suggest taking the second point into empowered scan. It will boost some healing, and get faster chargeup on Support cylinders. Since you can activate supercharge cylinders 1-2 times per minute, that alone is a fair amount of heat returned, not to mention the other effects, and empowered scan will help build charge a lot faster.

And if you really like using kolto missile, (and I do, while pvp'ing, but some dont) then keep the points into kolto residue. 5% extra healing on targets is nothing to laugh at, though for 2 skill points some may have different opinion.

I personally do not find Cure Mind that useful, as it is tricky to know what you can cure, when you should cure, and who needs a cure. That alone can take a fair amount of time. I personally do not take the time to do it, and instead focus on heals. I'll toss out a few cures when i see troopers/smugglers attacking people, but generally I would not reap the benefits of a cheaper Cure as well as mental effects. If you find you are able to recognize the abilities that can be cured (on yourself, as well as alies) then take the talent, as it can be rather useful.