I got copied to PTR 1.2 Combat Medic.

Lileth

I was copied to test and am curious on what the Combat Medic Community would like to see and other info.

I wasn't able to play much this past weekend but will be active as much as I can. I only ran 3 WZ's as que times are horrible.

RuQu I'm sure you will want some info. I can post my Combat Logs, Videos and Screen shots that you guys want as well as different specs. I'm at work right not so I can't post my current exact spec.

I am Fully Rakata Gear (minus implants and earpiece because I hate doing dailies) for PVE. and Battlemaster Geared (minus Helm / Main hand do to the timing of the character copy)

More experience? I've cleared 8 and 16 Man Nightmare EV / KP. I have "The Infernal" title from EV. I PVP when I'm not raiding and considered one of the best Combat Medics on the Republic Side.

I have no concrete opinions at this time on the nerfs we have received and will be putting together my thoughts after some testing this week.

So let me know what you would like and I will do my best to fulfill those request.

-Lurko Zul

Juyo Server

Chronicle

I'm most curious to know how your heat/ammo situation is during PVP and how effective you feel overall. Obviously so much of this is going to be random based on your team composition and if you get guarded by a tank and how good your opponents are.

It will be so nice to hear actual feedback from high end players who have tested. I also suppose it would be helpful to know how you are spec'd as well.