Great game; shame about the wait times

Vahn_Sanji

Ok so I figure many people will say: the game has just rolled out this is to be expected however I need to say this.

An hour in a queue to join a server you have allowed to be packed to the brim is not acceptable at all, I would have hoped there would have been a limit on the number of accounts allowed to join a particular server to prevent 1000 people who will be paying customers wait on average an hour to play the game.

This is fine for people that have all the time in the world but for those that want to play for a spare hour it most certainly is not.

I can handle a 15 minute wait but an hour is crazy, this needs to be remedied in some way and I would like to know if there is a solution in the works and more to the point why servers were allowed to greatly exceed their capacity within 3 days of going live.

Also why is there not some kind of safety in place to allow those that got disconnected from the server to skip the queue after all there is nothing more infuriating than having to wait in a queue play for a few hours then disconnect due to a problem on your end and then be hit with another hour wait.

As I said I love the game but I doubt many people can wait an hour each time they want to play

Complete joke! I'm only a casual player so the time I have to get in game is pretty much taken up by waiting to get in.

I picked a light server and it was pretty much hilighted for me - now there is no chance of getting in within 30 mins.

For me, this is literally game breaking as by the time the que is up, I may aswell not bother.

40 minutes what the ~€¬|@ to are crying

In Freedom ... have 1h after 8 am and until 3 am have more than 4 hours.

That is the worst release i never seen, and see a lot of f2p games, mounted with low budget, any like BW/EA have... and make it that crap of service with 13 euro/month... BW employers need be really same about that attitude

Hello everyone,

We know that the game queues are an important topic and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread where an official statement has been made. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in this ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!