Imperials in Tatooine starting zone

dsingh

How do imperials come to republic Anchorhead on Tatooine when there is an exhaustion zone around it. Are they exploiting? If so I have video of a few imperials ganking in the starting zone of Tatooine, was wondering what are the limitations on this.

On a non-pvp world I got a quest, after getting Skar (smuggler) from Corso to investigate a radio signal far off north Tatooine.

I ended up having to run through a town of siths champions and die 3 times to make it through that town in order to reach the cave I needed to to complete the quest. Reward was like 50 Corso points.

There are two pathways into sith land. One to the se of the map which I tried and failed to get through after dieing 5 times, past a heroic area and a huge champion sith town. The second is west out of anchorhead through deserted desert into their backdoor. There was nothing, but a few sparse encounters, between the two areas and I think I could've made the run on a pvp server with little problem.

On a non-pvp world I got a quest, after getting Skar (smuggler) from Corso to investigate a radio signal far off north Tatooine.

I ended up having to run through a town of siths champions and die 3 times to make it through that town in order to reach the cave I needed to to complete the quest. Reward was like 50 Corso points.

There are two pathways into sith land. One to the se of the map which I tried and failed to get through after dieing 5 times, past a heroic area and a huge champion sith town. The second is west out of anchorhead through deserted desert into their backdoor. There was nothing, but a few sparse encounters, between the two areas and I think I could've made the run on a pvp server with little problem.

I remember that quest, you can also get there by going through the open PvP canyon of Tatooine.