Mara Jade - the class she is most suited for

Sewerus

Hey,

So I wanted to create a character that resemble Mara Jade Skywalker.

I know that that she study under jedi knight Kyle Katarn but I was wondering what class would suit her best Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular.

She of course was part of smuggler alliance with Talon Karrde.

So she started to be Jedi Master around 25 ABY but she started her apprenticeship around 9 ABY.

So I am in a puzzle here.

I do not know what class would she suit best jedi knight or jedi consular or maybe smuggler ( that one doubtful since she wasn't that long with karrde).

So what do you guys think ?

What class would she the best suited.

Cheers,

Sew

Wasn't she a major spy for the Emperor first?

And then a Jedi Knight.

IA-JK.

Yes she was emperor's hand but later she turned and became member of the jedi order.

I am thinking if she was more of jedi master or jedi warrior ?

Mara was one of The Emperors Hands, a group of Force using agents who personally reported to him. They did his will and filled several roles. When Palpatine died she was forced to leave the Empire and drifted around for a while, eventually winding up Working for Karrde. She has many skills and can take on many roles. If I had to put her in a single class it would probably be Sentinel, though she could also take on the duties of Guardians and Shadows as well. It's hard to put her into any single class, really, but there's my opinion if it helps.