your own Star wars story's

Runnhurd

First I not sure if this the right place to put this, I am not really good with forum pages cause I don't really like them, yet I did some here on Star wars cause the group that made the game have put it they listen to us all, witch is why I like this they listen to what we want and feel that make the game be better for all.

now the Title is "your own Star wars story's" is the main reason for this thread and I will explain now.

people who have start playing who just play to be the best, or people who play for fun or even to Really make their own story, they all mix if you think.

so let me explain it with the 8 Slots of Star wars chars, with my own and witch what I hoping will be able in the future with the update coming.

Republic side

jedi Warrior: Runnhurd.

my first Char i started and what i want is him to be in like black robes, his hood down and his Lightsabers are Green and red, he a duelist jedi.

yet his on the light side fully.

so far the Crystals for colors are now unlock for all and in the future of the update saw on the video clip you can edit the colors and designs of your clothes, in hope that true and they keep it.

if I can get his robes to be black then he story look will be complete how I want him to be.

jedi consular: Runnhurd-Force

so far I only started this one he is my force user of light who use a double LightSaber blade, yet there is 1 part on this I wish they did like the Knights of the old republic game, to change your weapons, like I could be using a double saber blade and then change it into duel sabers.

so far the only thing I want for this one is his robes to be black even thought his light side.

Jedi warrior: Wishing to be, Race Sith,

on the Testing for the update they set it for level 50 to unlock witch I do not like, yet that not this is about.

its about the chars story's everyone wish they could do.

now I want to know all the choice of the dark side as a jedi warrior YET I can not come to make myself a char who would choice evil, yet if I had to choice one I would choice Sith race.

a race to show what if my char was born Sith and his sith blood made him be evil and not good.

That is the part of the story the legacy is meant to be from what they said a family tree.

Sith Side.

Sith Warrior: runnhurd-Dark

now this is my char if he was took in by the Sith, so far his class is not what i wanted cause I thought the Legacy would help out, YET I planning to restart him to the fight Class I want him to be a duelist and not a tank.

Sith Warrior: Wishing to be, Race Twi'lek name talon [the name Talon I can not get ><]

This char I wanted to make her look seem alot like Talon from the Star wars comics "Star Wars legacy" a Sith Tank single saber who take down anyone in her way.

a heartless sith who could fall for my Light Side jedi warrior.

witch bring in a story idea for Legacy again.

Sith Inquistor: Runnhurd-Light

like my light side a what if I was taken by the sith yet this story is where I was took-en young as a slave, hisa trusting one kind un-sith like yet that is his story, as he will soon follow a road much like Skywalker in the clone wars with his jedi Padawan companion.

for those who know what I talking about the first planet after you complete act 1

Bounty Hunter: a Wishing with Legacy to happen.

so far my Bounty hunter is a test in waiting for legacy, to see if we can get the other class's to learn more like LightSaber's

I want to make my Bounty hunter like the former Sith in the CGI cartoon of Star wars the clone wars, Ventruis who is now a Bounty hunter yet she learn to the light.

that is what I want to make my bounty hunter.

a force user that hid who learn in the past her family was a jedi and sith that marred and she related to them, so she find some lightsabers and begin her life as a bounty hunter using the force to help her in the Great hunt.

8th char slot: I do not know yet what i really want for my last char yet it will be on the Republic side, so its 4 on each side. maybe a Trooper or Smuggler I not sure depends on legacy I guess.

Now you all see what this thread about, it for your Ideal Star wars chars you want, I explain mine, so please feel free to explain how you wish your char's story's to go

what race you wish them to be and what they can do.

is the Star wars group listen to everything we say then in hopes this is what will be coming soon.

so have fun with your story's and explaining them ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.