The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to fix AP

Cyghon

Remove pneumatic boots from the skill three, and add a default 15% movement speed increase while high energy gas cylinder is active.

Remove shoulder slam as a default move (that doesnt work in pvp) and make it replace the current pneumatic boots skill. It's a cool ability.. It could work as it does now, but even cooler would be if it didnt required the enemy to be stunned, but instead does some dmg and also stuns/knockbacks the enemy, makes since. Could also work like a charge, but with less range.

Prototype flame thrower, make immolate also add points to the stack.

I am also tempted to put a chance to reset railshot somewhere in there, but maybe would be to much.

What do you think, and any more ideas?

Edited by Cyghon

Not necessarily in addition to your suggestions

but allow a full stack of Proto Flamethrower to root/stun 3-5 targets caught by the first stick, thus forcing them to remain for the duration unless knockbacked (countered by a well-timed Hydraulic Overrides) or stunned. The stun lasts the duration of the flamethrower channel.

I think this alone would make AP a perfect class with ample versatility and utility.

Not necessarily in addition to your suggestions

but allow a full stack of Proto Flamethrower to root/stun 3-5 targets caught by the first stick, thus forcing them to remain for the duration unless knockbacked (countered by a well-timed Hydraulic Overrides) or stunned. The stun lasts the duration of the flamethrower channel.

I think this alone would make AP a perfect class with ample versatility and utility.

Maybe not a bad idea.. I see many people complain about the unusefulness of flame thrower, because acording to them, ppl just move out of the way. I personally though only use it after carbonize, or electro dart. And with carbonize, position myself so that as many as possible are burned in the fire.

Another idea could be to make it mobile, so you could run after enemies with it, and would only stop after the duration, use of another attack or if stunned.

Edited by Cyghon