PVP Gear/Spec plans for 1.2

mycroftward

Just wondering what people were thinking for the PVP sets post 1.2

I just made battlemaster the other day and was planning on stocking up on the eliminator set, as I like to switch between full pyro / parakeet specs. With parakeet being imploded in 1.2 - now I'm thinking about building up a combat tech BM set and going back to an iron fist spec. Seem like elim. will now be pyro only? Correct me if im wrong, I'd like to be! What are your plans?

Just wondering what people were thinking for the PVP sets post 1.2

I just made battlemaster the other day and was planning on stocking up on the eliminator set, as I like to switch between full pyro / parakeet specs. With parakeet being imploded in 1.2 - now I'm thinking about building up a combat tech BM set and going back to an iron fist spec. Seem like elim. will now be pyro only? Correct me if im wrong, I'd like to be! What are your plans?

My first set was 4-pc Champion Combat Tech, then I got 4-pc BM Elim to be able to switch between Pyro and CP. I was already planning on grinding out the 4-pc BM Combat Tech to have it, but it looks like that will be by necessity now.

It's looking like sub-31 point builds in Pyrotech won't be as viable in 1.2. Right now they are because you can focus your GCDs on maximizing usage of Rail Shot. But with the internal CD on the proc reset, we'll have to fill GCDs in with other abilities such as TD.

Iron Fist may be the only spec that was buffed with the patch, which is unfortunate for us.