Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

WZ broken queues strikes back

shakyl

The WZ queue bug is back, allowing more than 8 people to join a WZ, I thought it was fixed???

• Fixed a queue interface exploit that allowed players to bring additional players into a warzone. While imbalances can still happen under specific circumstances, the issue can no longer be intentionally triggered by players in this way.

guess not, see linked screenshot.

http://i40.tinypic.com/10mis5l.jpg

Funny part, in this screenshot(names edited btw), we won, 8v10.

This has been happening all day, I'm surprised there isn't anything posted about it already.

Discuss.

Edited by shakyl

The WZ queue bug is back, allowing more than 8 people to join a WZ, I thought it was fixed???

guess not, see linked screenshot.

http://i40.tinypic.com/10mis5l.jpg

Funny part, in this screenshot(names edited btw), we won, 8v10.

This has been happening all day, I'm surprised there isn't anything posted about it already.

Discuss.

9 and 10 had no medals and looked like they just got there still reflecting the other 2 that left/dc'd...

Nice try tho...

is that normal to show people still in the list even though they left ages ago?

Never used to be like that.

Ah well, i'll see if I can count them at the start of the match as they approach me.

Yes it is normal to see. There was even one case of a republic v Republic huttball i played in where one person left the match right away, then joined the opposing team a few minutes later. I was able to vote for this person as MVP even though he carried the ball for the opposing team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.