8 Man Rated Group & Me

Cempa

Uh huh. But won't those queues still feed into the same warzones?

No...what would be the point of a solo queue option then? It's 2 different brackets. Besides, if you're an 8 man premade going against other 8 man premades, there's no ROOM for PuGs...

No...what would be the point of a solo queue option then? It's 2 different brackets. Besides, if you're an 8 man premade going against other 8 man premades, there's no ROOM for PuGs...

The reason I think 4man and solos will end up queued against 8mans sometimes is because there is no way the 8man queues will pop often enough if they don't have filler from 4man and solo players when another 8man isn't available.

The reason I think 4man and solos will end up queued against 8mans sometimes is because there is no way the 8man queues will pop often enough if they don't have filler from 4man and solo players when another 8man isn't available.

There is no 4 man option. There will always be 8 mans around, especially with cross server queues. Solo and 8 man are 2 separate ratings, thus 2 separate queues.

There is no 4 man option. There will always be 8 mans around, especially with cross server queues. Solo and 8 man are 2 separate ratings, thus 2 separate queues.

Hey, no one wants to be wrong on this one more than me, because then I can resub. I'm not pugging against 4 and 8 mans. I will be so happy if I'm wrong!

You realise that cross-server queues aren't in 1.2 right?

To be honest, I don't expect much solo queue action on ranked WZs. Almost everyone I know only intends to enter when we've pulled together 8 non-idiots (which will often be cross-guild.)

Hey, no one wants to be wrong on this one more than me, because then I can resub. I'm not pugging against 4 and 8 mans. I will be so happy if I'm wrong!

Trust me, if they make it so PuGs are going against 8 man premades in Ranked play, they might as well take PvP out of the game :p

To be honest, I don't expect much solo queue action on ranked WZs. Almost everyone I know only intends to enter when we've pulled together 8 non-idiots (which will often be cross-guild.)

But then there's the 60% casuals etc that dont have all day to wait around for a premade of 8...

So i think they will pop more...

Trust me, if they make it so PuGs are going against 8 man premades in Ranked play, they might as well take PvP out of the game :p

Well, if they do that, I'm definitely taking my pvp out of the game, anyway. I don't pvp to get stomped on with no chance of fighting back, if I wanted that, I'd roll on a pvp server and wander around as a low level calling here ganker ganker ganker!

They aren't in 1.2 but 1.2 is preseason. At some point they'll have to add cross server