To those that say leveling is to Fast

kidatwood

i know alot of people think that leveling is to fast in the old republic but to be honest Bioware came up wth an inovative way to level and not just one class or one character but a whole family of characters now. leveling a character will now be a secondary acheivment to leveling you legacy levels will now be your main objective. I think this system is pretty cool. Im just wondering if anyone else had thought about this also.

i know alot of people think that leveling is to fast in the old republic but to be honest Bioware came up wth an inovative way to level and not just one class or one character but a whole family of characters now. leveling a character will now be a secondary acheivment to leveling you legacy levels will now be your main objective. I think this system is pretty cool. Im just wondering if anyone else had thought about this also.

Yeah I thought of it, and completed it :) and yeah leveling is to fast, and too easy to become over leveled.

Edited by System_TOR

well it is easy becuz I play at least 15 hours a day

I agree. SWtOR has redefined leveling. It's hard to break out of the old idea that a game starts at level cap but with SWtOR the game really does take place from the moment you create a character. Time flies when your having fun! I wish we had the option to turn class level xp gaines off or turn kill xp off. That way with alts we could move through class level slower and milk legacy as we play. Legacy would just take off in popularity if they introduced entirely new unique playable races.

I agree. SWtOR has redefined leveling. It's hard to break out of the old idea that a game starts at level cap but with SWtOR the game really does take place from the moment you create a character. Time flies when your having fun! I wish we had the option to turn class level xp gaines off or turn kill xp off. That way with alts we could move through class level slower and milk legacy as we play. Legacy would just take off in popularity if they introduced entirely new unique playable races.

yea i kinda screwed myself cause i took an ia to level 21 before switching sides and bringing my JK to 50. oh well i got plenty of time to get it back.

For those of us with "alt-itis" it is very nice. I can see where it would frustrate those who aren't particularly interested in alts (although this game really isn't going to be all that good for them :( ).