New warrior undecided

Eddiebreeg

Arent Jugs and Mara's equal damage? I chose Jug and i love it, plus you can tank if needed eventually.

mara does more damage, somewhat more, not super a lot. Mara is people who are skilled as well, because by god you will get demolished by mobs if you don't know how to use your abilities to the fullest.

Arent Jugs and Mara's equal damage? I chose Jug and i love it, plus you can tank if needed eventually.

many people are of the opinion that Mara's do more damage. There are no actual numbers or data to show otherwise, but logic would dictate that a pure DPS class should have a mild advantage over one that has other specs as an option.

However, with either class the ability to put out heavy DPS is VERY skill based. I've seen Jugg's that leave mara's in the dust. I've seen mara's that put everyone else to shame.

But the froums wont represent that really, because who really wants to say that they can't do good DPS because they suck? hence most of the information on the forums about DPS is anecdotal information, and opinionated at best.

You will do fine no matter which one you choose. just keep in mind that the biggest game changing patch in the history of mars invasions is coming in a few weeks, and that will change much of how the classes play. so pick what you want, and enjoy it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.