Grav round nerfs/curtain of fire buffs

Proksham

So it looks like they expect Gunnery to spread it's damage out more through the use of more full auto procs, now while 30% already seems like it's proccing constantly to me personally....that's besides the point.

I was wondering that since the idea is we get more full auto use, would alacrity be an attractive stat after this change?

So it looks like they expect Gunnery to spread it's damage out more through the use of more full auto procs, now while 30% already seems like it's proccing constantly to me personally....that's besides the point.

I was wondering that since the idea is we get more full auto use, would alacrity be an attractive stat after this change?

Don't see why it would. Alacrity still doesn't lower GCD.

Alacrity is already attractive for DPS commandos. Even if it doesn't affect GCD, reduced cooldown on grav round and full auto is very interesting. Hardly a hit on cell regeneration, faster attacks = more DPS.

Don't see why it would. Alacrity still doesn't lower GCD.

Because in theory our dps in 1.2 is supposed to be more full auto heavy, and of course alacrity decreases the time channeled, and then let's us grav again faster to cycle the process.

Now, I'm just trying to explain the reasoning for my question there, not actually stating that I'm sure it's an attractive stat for 1.2

Lord knows I persoannly despise it currently, because it only truly benefits FA, which will remain true, but uptime on FA may increase dramatically