This game needs TRUE account bound stuff.

SilverScreemer

Ok so the servers are underpopulated to a high degree.

A lot of people have to decide to either stay on a low-pop server, which is like, all of them, or move to like, the fatman.

So yeah, there are people earning Legacy points, that are locked to servers they don't want to be on.

And they have to make the choice to start over somewhere else with nothing at all...

I think that when you unlock certain things, like race unlocks or the buffs and what not, they be truly account bound. I unlock it, and it's there, any character I could ever create on that account would have it. Like the spring for example. Now, characters I make on Kath Hound would have it, someone on Mind Prison would not. That's no good.

Considering all the Legacy stuff is cosmetic, I would much rather all this effort be put into making a worthwhile crafting system than Legacy... Legacy is a neat idea, but I would rather have issues relating to other systems vital to the actual game and actual gameplay be addressed first.

Ok so the servers are underpopulated to a high degree.

A lot of people have to decide to either stay on a low-pop server, which is like, all of them, or move to like, the fatman.

So yeah, there are people earning Legacy points, that are locked to servers they don't want to be on.

And they have to make the choice to start over somewhere else with nothing at all...

I think that when you unlock certain things, like race unlocks or the buffs and what not, they be truly account bound. I unlock it, and it's there, any character I could ever create on that account would have it. Like the spring for example. Now, characters I make on Kath Hound would have it, someone on Mind Prison would not. That's no good.

what about the serious altaholics who have 24 toons spanning 3 servers?should they get a legg up on Legacy just cause they play on 3 servers? Face it your idea leads to abuse..

Yeah. How is it an "unfair advantage" to be able to make a Chiss Jedi Knight, if I already unlocked the Chiss? It doesn't matter where I unlocked it, once I have it, I should have it. I should never be without that option ever again, on that account.

There are other things too.

I just want to, if I ever decide to roll on another server, have SOMETHING for all my hard work. Level one sprint, level 20 speeder... stuff like that.