Leveling Spec

I recently switched from bodyguard to aresenal, and after about 2 days the novelty of spamming TM has worn off and I'm thinking about going pyrotech. How is it for leveling? I'm only 25 right now so hybrid builds probly won't work that great for me. Can anyone suggest a good leveling spec? Or tell me how pyro is for leveling/PvP. Edited by xJACKTHERIPPERx

Arsenal is definitely better for levelling, sorry to tell you. Funnily enough I played pyro from 0-25 and then Arsenal from 25-50, and the difference was amazing. So much faster and easier with Arsenal, hence why I never went back. Edited by Sinsavz

It's true; Arsenal is just more effective. However... all the leveling speed and efficiency in the world isn't going to get your toon to level 50 or beyond if you get so sick of spamming Tracer Missiles three to five times per mob that you bench your Merc, so play whatever you can stomach playing through the hours upon hours it's going to take you to reach endgame.

My Merc's sitting at 43 right now, and she just went back to Arsenal for an added speed boost after spending the last twenty levels in Pyro, but I suffer from the same disgust toward Tracer that you do. I find it helps to mute the game sounds and put on some inspiring music in the background when I'm questing. That repetitive sound of Tracer Missiles is *by far* the worst thing about it, and without that sound, well, it's not quite so monotonous.