scoundrel worst class for pve ?!

xfightx

But as scrapper u can not do high dps in pve..

since u most of time will use ur flurry bolts.

cuz each skill u use eat energy like hell. even if u use pugnacy and coolhead u still run fast out and dry

My damage in PvE is fine. My only problems in PvE as a scrapper are bosses that have fake back arcs (Annihilator, Soa) and the stupid Duel of Fates fight where I can't use backblast.

i have from my experince for example my Bh full rakata+ some columi

i never get over heat and the dps is insano the crits are alot higher then most scoundrels i see in videos

its like Trace missle - 4k -4.5k x 3 times then heatseeker 6.5k

then 2 tace missles 3.5k each again and railshoot 4k

and sometimes unload for 2.5k each..

Maintain 60+ energy, use Flurry of Bolts if your next attack will drain you under 60.

People say this, but we are still having to work the crappy free attack into our rotation more than the other DPS classes.

Georg says our(Ops/Scoundrels) damage is within 5% of Marauder's. He doesn't say ahead or behind though. And he doesn't say how much within everyone else.

People say this, but we are still having to work the crappy free attack into our rotation more than the other DPS classes.

Georg says our(Ops/Scoundrels) damage is within 5% of Marauder's. He doesn't say ahead or behind though. And he doesn't say how much within everyone else.

thats bring few issues

Did they make scoundrel/operative only for pvp 0_o when they focus this game for pve too

cuz it better bring sentinel then scoundrel scrapper to raid..

atleast sentinel can buff..

i have from my experince for example my Bh full rakata+ some columi

i never get over heat and the dps is insano the crits are alot higher then most scoundrels i see in videos

its like Trace missle - 4k -4.5k x 3 times then heatseeker 6.5k

then 2 tace missles 3.5k each again and railshoot 4k

and sometimes unload for 2.5k each..

Lol, you are a Tracer Missile Spammalong player. but first you say TM does at least 4k damage and then you say 3.5k damage.

you actually believe yourself?

Lol, you are a Tracer Missile Spammalong player. but first you say TM does at least 4k damage and then you say 3.5k damage.

you actually believe yourself?

plz stick to the subject. this is no argue threat:P

dont wanna it go offtopic with flamers like u