Help lvling a jugg

Berlik

Hey what do u guys recommend lvling a juggernaut as , right im lvl 28 lvling as vengeance , i was told rage is good but also was told its not good untill lvl 40 , please link me good lvling specs in a calculator,

ty all for the help.

Hey what do u guys recommend lvling a juggernaut as , right im lvl 28 lvling as vengeance , i was told rage is good but also was told its not good untill lvl 40 , please link me good lvling specs in a calculator,

ty all for the help.

I ran as Immortal w/ Vette until the mid-20s, and then swapped to Vengeance with Quinn. The killing speed for either build seems about the same, though perhaps slightly slower (with slightly less downtime between pulls) as Vengeance.

Immortal w/ the third companion might be a bit better, since she's melee and Vette seemed to wig out on me from time to time when NPCs would be moving around (I don't know if it was causing her LoS problems or what). I'm tempted to try that since I like where that tree puts me at 34. Granted, I'm also considering going Vengeance w/ the third companion and just trying to race things to see how it goes.

I ran as Immortal w/ Vette until the mid-20s, and then swapped to Vengeance with Quinn. The killing speed for either build seems about the same, though perhaps slightly slower (with slightly less downtime between pulls) as Vengeance.

Immortal w/ the third companion might be a bit better, since she's melee and Vette seemed to wig out on me from time to time when NPCs would be moving around (I don't know if it was causing her LoS problems or what). I'm tempted to try that since I like where that tree puts me at 34. Granted, I'm also considering going Vengeance w/ the third companion and just trying to race things to see how it goes.

okay ty

I really like this guys build and Im using a variation of it now. Since Im only lvl 34 and mostly pve I put points into retaliation and stuff and havnt touched the veng tree yet. Oh but I will..

Good tank and decent damage. Ive mostly leveled as a tank letting vette do the damage, you can also do the veng with quinn. If you run into something higher level then you or you wana solo 2+ heroics go tank and bring out quinn, he does ok damage and will keep you healed. Killing elite mobs takes a long time but your not gonna die easily. He also gets this carbonite CC which seems to have no cooldown and just ravages mobs.

Edited by InspeckdaDeck