My suggestions so far

mishcleo

First of all I am sorry I do not know where to put this thread. I think a comment and suggestion thread should be one of the first things you see when you come to the forums.

I am finally past my free time, and I got my founder title. I have a 49 sage and a 43 sent and some other alts.

I just wanted to throw some thoughts about what I think needs fixin out there. And I am sure some of this stuff is being worked on.

The Galactic Trade Network does not seem to work. I mean the filters. When I select myself, nothing shows up, and the same goes for when I select my companions. It would also be nice to have a guild only option or at least a separate guild buy option. Also would be nice to search by stats. Also would be nice if you could preview weapons, and on the preview screen you could zoom in and rotate to get a better look at gear before you buy, because although stats are important, I would also like to fit a certain style. Would be nice also to be able to have customizable GTN options, like whenever I open a search I want it to automatically have the highest level gear at the top to start off with, and when I sell, I want 2 days to be my default, maybe even have a set sell price based on vendor price like it is, but customized to whatever percentage increase I want. Also would like to be able to search for an item by clicking on it in my inventory to see if anyone else is selling that item. Also would be nice if I didn't get booted out of the GTN when a crew mission is completed.

I would like to be able to set my companion on aggressive and also have a stay command. Would also be nice to be able to make/hire a generic companion that I can make and name. Maybe the downside would be no affection gain, no conversation or quest lines, and maybe they take a certain percentage of loot. And they can't craft or something.

I heard that there are going to be more available custom belts and bracers, and I think that is a big mistake. As it is, it is nice to have to do space missions to get a custom belt, and that custom bracers are so rare.

So far from what I have heard Legacy will have no effect on PVP. Great Job if that's the case!!!! BoA gear in WoW is terrible and destroys anyone's hope to have fun PVP if you are new or newly returning. I hate being forced to end game also. I do not like end game grinding.

This game needs a LFG. So much good content seems to pass me by because of how difficult it is to locate people who want to run a heroic or a flash point. I know there are supporters on both sides of that issue, but it would be a huge asset.

Unfortunately, I have had to stop investing time in alts due to Legacy coming out. I would hate to not have access to new races or features on my alts. I would like to see maybe a family vault as a legacy bonus, as well as experience bonuses.

Anyway I love the game so far. I hope it does not get watered down and made too simple for all the whiners.

First of all I am sorry I do not know where to put this thread. I think a comment and suggestion thread should be one of the first things you see when you come to the forums.

I am finally past my free time, and I got my founder title. I have a 49 sage and a 43 sent and some other alts.

I just wanted to throw some thoughts about what I think needs fixin out there. And I am sure some of this stuff is being worked on.

The Galactic Trade Network does not seem to work. I mean the filters. When I select myself, nothing shows up, and the same goes for when I select my companions. It would also be nice to have a guild only option or at least a separate guild buy option. Also would be nice to search by stats. Also would be nice if you could preview weapons, and on the preview screen you could zoom in and rotate to get a better look at gear before you buy, because although stats are important, I would also like to fit a certain style. Would be nice also to be able to have customizable GTN options, like whenever I open a search I want it to automatically have the highest level gear at the top to start off with, and when I sell, I want 2 days to be my default, maybe even have a set sell price based on vendor price like it is, but customized to whatever percentage increase I want. Also would like to be able to search for an item by clicking on it in my inventory to see if anyone else is selling that item. Also would be nice if I didn't get booted out of the GTN when a crew mission is completed.

I would like to be able to set my companion on aggressive and also have a stay command. Would also be nice to be able to make/hire a generic companion that I can make and name. Maybe the downside would be no affection gain, no conversation or quest lines, and maybe they take a certain percentage of loot. And they can't craft or something.

I heard that there are going to be more available custom belts and bracers, and I think that is a big mistake. As it is, it is nice to have to do space missions to get a custom belt, and that custom bracers are so rare.

So far from what I have heard Legacy will have no effect on PVP. Great Job if that's the case!!!! BoA gear in WoW is terrible and destroys anyone's hope to have fun PVP if you are new or newly returning. I hate being forced to end game also. I do not like end game grinding.

This game needs a LFG. So much good content seems to pass me by because of how difficult it is to locate people who want to run a heroic or a flash point. I know there are supporters on both sides of that issue, but it would be a huge asset.

Unfortunately, I have had to stop investing time in alts due to Legacy coming out. I would hate to not have access to new races or features on my alts. I would like to see maybe a family vault as a legacy bonus, as well as experience bonuses.

Anyway I love the game so far. I hope it does not get watered down and made too simple for all the whiners.

i pretty much agree with most of this.

flashpoints are really cool but its impossible to find people to do them with unless i spend hours spamming /1 on the fleet and i do not wanna do that and neither does anyone else and as a result noone is doing them :( all ppl seems to do is pvp since u can just click a button and get ino the action, PvE should work the same.

Oh and no hide hood is really really annoying, buti think others have made that pretty clear by now.:o