For real, BIOWARE?

Drakreanoire

Perhaps they are implementing 1.2? At least I hope that's what this is for. And EU players sorry but there are a lot more American players so that's why the patch came during your peak time rather then ours, it's just logistics. Although I do agree the patch should have been implemented at like 3AM EST this morning around 8AM your time to avoid this but, lets just pray they are putting 1.2 in to place.

Perhaps they are implementing 1.2? At least I hope that's what this is for. And EU players sorry but there are a lot more American players so that's why the patch came during your peak time rather then ours, it's just logistics. Although I do agree the patch should have been implemented at like 3AM EST this morning around 8AM your time to avoid this but, lets just pray they are putting 1.2 in to place.

Not likely.

I just think. If your gonna pee down my back and tell me its raining on my day off. You should atleast tell me why somewhere. Thats all i really want to know. WHY ARE WE BEING PATCHED RIGHT NOW? Was expecting to put some work in today on this game now thats cut in half. It just really helps people patience when they know whats going on and why its going on. If they know niether then they tend to be ANGRY!

We had a NM Ops planed at 19:30 CET.... Our ONE AND ONLY day when enough players is available. 2 players in our guild just quit because of this ****.

Well then they weren't dedicated players anyway you should be thankful they left now instead of during your Ops. And no way your doing NM Operations but don't have enough people on any other time of the week. Come on man gotta do better then that!

Hehehe... man I just looked up "Optimism" in the dictionary and there was a picture of you there... No text.. just a pic of you =)

It would be really sweet toh =) , but I think they will announce that ahead

This is becoming beyond a joke BioWare. Patching EU servers during peak time is not acceptable. If this were the United States being patched during peak time, there would be an uproar on the forums. I'm sick to death with being treated as a second-class customer. If something is not changed, then I will be canceling my subscription. Edited by AdamHDMI

Well then they weren't dedicated players anyway you should be thankful they left now instead of during your Ops. And no way your doing NM Operations but don't have enough people on any other time of the week. Come on man gotta do better then that!

Start playing on Starstorm One and youll understand what i mean. 99% Russians. (Also Biowares fault for recomending this server to the russians)

This is getting beyond a joke BioWare. Patching EU during peak time is not acceptable. If this were the United States being patched in their peak time, there would be an uproar on the forums. I'm sick to death with being treated as a second-class customer. If something is not changed, then I will be canceling my subscription.

The patch is supposed to extend into the start of American peak time too, stop whining! They didn't do it purposely to slight EU players. Probably emergency bugs needed to be fixed, like Armor Piercing Cell hopefully will work correctly now, and the DC issues that have been happening since the patch on Tuesday. They didn't do it intentionally to hurt the EU players I promise you that...

Comon guys, if any of you can come up with a time that IS NOT peak somewhere, im sure the BW team would love to hear it, no matter when they do maint, some people end up geting pissed off. the game isnt going anywhere, despite the whiners and quitters.

Hi all,

Because we actually have an ongoing discussion and feedback thread regarding the current downtime, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. In order to consolidate discussion, we ask that the community use the following thread on this topic:

New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

The official downtime announcement can be found here:

[server Status] Unavailable for Patch

Thank you for your understanding!