Why Huttball and EA don't mix.

soletnsol

All you need is an assassin or shadow in stealth on the bottom platform to the left or right. Pass ball to him and he pops his immunity to anything being casted on him and force speed for an easy score. Rinse and repeat.

Funny thing trusted a pug once threw him the ball, he commenced to pop his immunity then he ran off the edge and said oops. I've never trusted pug sins ever since.

I'm going to keep this short and simple, i'm not raging or anything i just thought it was strange EA would even allow the creation a map like huttball with their low tolerance for well.......just about anything.

So you're playing huttball and your team is doing fine except that one player that seems to troll your entire team by massively screwing you guys over. Whether its hero'ing the ball through fires with no resolve or giving the opposing team's bc full resolve. Huttball with a 8v8 group makeup is almost specifically made to showcase the worst people on your team/server.

Why create such a competitive team based map like huttball when its almost guaranteed to bring about anger in even the most calm player/teams?

i'm seriously curious.

Hahaha.. Thats nothing.. We are pulling teammates into the fires and sit on skype with people on the other team throwing the ball back and forth, spawncamping/chaindragging certain players completely trolling all over.

This is by far the most trololo herpdiderp map ever.

Not like theres much else to do in this game once you hit BM+.

Edited by Niconogood

Pet peeve in hutball: some scrub in my team got the ball, i'm healing him while he's focus fired, i can hold him no problem but the guy pass the ball to me, i get ganked, we both die, ennemy team rush towards our goal with the ball.

EPIC FAIL.

What's frustrating is that any Hutt Ball (indeed, any WZ) is that there is never communication to PUGs. I guess all the premades are venting and ignoring the PUGs. That goes two ways, you know.

I tried communicating with pugs for about a month. They always complained and tried to do **** their own way.

Ex: Told pugs to go 2 left and rest come mid for alderaan. 3 Pug's decided to go right. We ended up carrying them as usual.

Ex2: Told pugs during huttball pre-game to pass it to one of the marked people, pugs decided to hero the ball multiple times. Dying in fires etc. Once again won the game by carrying them.

Ex3: Told pugs in voidstar to zerg right all 4 went left. Won that game too.

You're getting the general idea of our server?

Pet peeve in hutball: some scrub in my team got the ball, i'm healing him while he's focus fired, i can hold him no problem but the guy pass the ball to me, i get ganked, we both die, ennemy team rush towards our goal with the ball.

EPIC FAIL.

The result of a pug that has no idea what he's doing but at least he passed.

You mean like on BF when you have 2-3 clueless people, or on MOH online and you get 2-3 cluless people, or you mean on NFL online when you get put with somone whos clearly **** at the game or on C&C playing a 4v4 and you get put with somone thats trashy as hell.

Right, its in every game.. i feel your pain everyone does everyone that plays pretty much any multiplayer team based game. How ever dealing about it trying to single out the game like its **** because of this is pretty lame. Maybe you should keep away from the PVP content.

PS. at work today my boss told me to hold a hand saw diffrently, i told him to get to f*** not everyone who does things diffently from how you tell them to do it are bad, maybe they wanted you to play diffrently to help the team. shrugs..