Unbalanced Commendation Rewards

Offboss

As far as I have seen, the tanks mods, armorings, and enhancements ALWAYS have a higher level option than the dps ones. For example, on Corellia, the highest level mods and barrels for dps I can get are level 46, but the highest tanks mods and barrels I can get are level 50. Why is that? It seems awfully unfair to me and to ACs without tank specs. Why isn't there just two level 50 options?

As far as I have seen, the tanks mods, armorings, and enhancements ALWAYS have a higher level option than the dps ones. For example, on Corellia, the highest level mods and barrels for dps I can get are level 46, but the highest tanks mods and barrels I can get are level 50. Why is that? It seems awfully unfair to me and to ACs without tank specs. Why isn't there just two level 50 options?

Crafting is the reason. Why would they have them as crafting options, if anyone could just get them from farming commendations?

But then why wouldn't they alternate the dps and tanking mods for every world so that is more fair?

I told you the reason. It's the same. Artifice makes might hilts, which are better for DPS. That is why you can find better Guardian Hilts from the vendors.

Crafting is the reason. Why would they have them as crafting options, if anyone could just get them from farming commendations?

Why should crafters be limited to DPS or healers? Shouldn't crafters make money from tanks too?

Why should crafters be limited to DPS or healers? Shouldn't crafters make money from tanks too?

People don't craft because there's no money in it you level so dad gum fast by the time anybody uses email they have leveled out of so it's not worth it and the purple mods are insanely expensive and cost prohibitive. It sux for crafters right now