What am I missing?

Haphaman

Don't think your missing much. I'm personally hoping that those are a few of the things they are addressing when they said they are giving Jugg/knights "new" stuff in 1.2

But, on the flip side, they're not horribad. compared to the other options in the tree (speaking solely for PvE btw), there's not much more damage incorporating talents. they are also internal damage, which means they bypass armor (and other defense types). if you compare the actual bleed to the damage of the skills, they are reasonable buffs to those skills.

Are they worth the talent points that deep in the tree? probably not. but they're what we have for now. Hopefully they'll buff them to make them worth the points. If we were lacking damage in that department, that would be a logical place to buff it IMO.

You're also forgetting the damage component that comes attached to them.

Let's take the 3 dots that Vengeance can have:

- Force scream. 12s cooldown reduceable to 9s. Hits quite nice and that extra dot isn't bad to rack up damage in time. Your call here.

-Impale is a very good ability that gets to have a 9s cooldown with that dot on top of it as a bonus. You could see the dot as an extra procentage of damage. Mine does 1894-2168 and the dot is 471. So you could see that as a 22% damage increase if you want.

-Shatter is your top talent ability that does internal damage, meaning that it will hit for almost the full amount listed there, even on heavy armor mobs/players and it has that dot attached. So, you get the dot with the abilty.

Its your call in the end its your call, but i find that dot damage adds up in time and I won't pass up damage if I can help it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.