Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Arrggghhhh I Hate Ilum!!!!

DantenK

ARGHHHHH my system isn't nearly as good as yours and I get 40-50 FPS on Ilum. This game is so broke!!...ROFL

Seriously though, open task manager and see what else is running. Might have some other application running in the background, hogging sys resources.

Update your drivers, newest drivers may not always provide the best framerate. If you've recently updated your drivers and things were better before updating, roll back your drivers.

Turn off shadows.

Be sure to run in full screen mode.

just some ideas.

Hope you figure it out.

Edited by Xxero

ARGHHHHH my system isn't nearly as good as yours and I get 40-50 FPS on Ilum. This game is so broke!!...ROFL

Seriously though, open task manager and see what else is running. Might have some other application running in the background, hogging sys resources.

Update your drivers, newest drivers may not always provide the best framerate. If you've recently updated your drivers and things were better, roll back your drivers.

Turn off shadows.

Be sure to run in full screen mode.

just some ideas.

Hope you figure it out.

lol the game if fine untill i get into any sort of pvp combat on the planet let alone standing in front of the pub base when everyone is just camping kills there is no reason my system should run fine right up until the point there is more then 16 players on the screen i run Warcrfat on full and its has never lagged like that and the grahics in this game are not that much better if i can run BF 3 on almost full settings with 64 players at 50 fps why cant this game

Edited by DantenK

Hell, I get 40-50 fps when running nascar around center. Actually I get better than that.

I don't get anywhere close to that fighting at the rep base. I bet you don't either.

So stop trolling.

Edited by Ozzone

Hell, I get 40-50 fps when running nascar around center. Actually I get better than that.

I don't get anywhere close to that fighting at the rep base. I bet you don't either.

So stop trolling.

lolz yea im sorry i didnt put during combat but come on have you every fought anyone on ilum thats the point of it

lolz yea im sorry i didnt put during combat but come on have you every fought anyone on ilum thats the point of it

I go to Ilum all the time. FPS isn't a problem until I get in range of a lot of Reps. Then it starts chugging.

My system:

I5-2500K

Asus Pro-Gen 3

16g Corsair Vengence

Windows 7 Home Premium

EVGA GTX 560TI

128g Corsair Performance Pro SSD

Operating System and SWTOR loaded entirely on SSD

Latest drivers

In addition I also run a 5g ramdrive and have settings, diskcachearena and the dynamic asset files loaded in it.

When I run into a large group of Reps, my FPS drops to around 15-20 FPS and hitching makes it a lot worse.

Edited by Ozzone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.