The feel of the Juggernaut

Zrathen

As a Sith Warrior, I want to feel graceful and agile. Darth Malgus was still a fast fighter while he maintained a more strength imposing character similar to Vader. I just started a Jugg and I'm level 17. I have a guardian at level 30 and I wanted to give the Empire side a shot because a real life friend started playing on their side and I was wondering if the Juggernaut's animations and moves ever earn any kind of grace. I like their stationary animation with the weapon drawn but often times because of the Darth Vader-esque armor I envision my character as sluggish and simply powerful. I feel like it might be harder to capture the image of an agile fighter, someone similar to Caedus in that manner [in style not in OP'ness, not attempting to make any kind of argument or power comparison here].

TLDR: Can one create a Sith Warrior under the visage of a nimble and cunning striker rather than blind power and strength?

Agreed.

While I was going for the opposite feel than you were; that is, I wanted a character that felt and acted like a tank, I've found that with my lvl 50 the jugg (imm spec) he essentially a single-target ninja. I jump all around the place which makes the melee'ing part fun but once I get to my target I just stand there and unleash doom.

Nothing as satisfying as seeing an enemy start to run once I throw up endure pain and they **** their pants.

I agree with the posters. I love how my jugg works. I did the same thing you did...started on repub side, liked the mechanics of the knight, but there was something missing in the feel and play. tried out a jugg on a whim, and fell in love.

Every hit feels like your mercilessly pounding the enemy. Very powerful in feel, from the easy swing of our sunder strike to the awesome spinning effect of Shatter. pound, pound, pound, then you scream...awesome!

i ran with a maurader friend last night, and yes...the maurader seems much more the flashy class then the jugg. both are great animation wise, but my friend seemed like a whirling spinning lightsaber thing, whereas i was rhythmically pounding away with a 20 ton heavy thing.

I prefer the pounding jugg, but if you like the flashy idea, then go maurader. mechanically they're about 75% similar, so it's not a huge tradeoff to switch over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.