Arena

HeDontWantIt

I was hoping that by posting this that we could get some sort of arena at some point because i feel that it is time for a MMO to get an arena besides wow, which has always held my interest as a mainly PvP oriented player.

I agree with you. I know that on my comm combmed. and my buddies vangaurd we can take 4 guys at a time lol.

Arean is stupid unless arena is there for fun only. Arena ruined an already ruined pvp system in wow. I would only be in favor of an arena system if it was based on wagers. You either wager credits, valor, commendations or all of the above and thats your rewards. Arenas in wow meant that if you wanted to pvp you had to do arenas or you fell behind cause bg gear wasnt as good. You chooseing to do arenas should be your choice I shouldnt be forced to arena is I want to compete.

Arean is stupid unless arena is there for fun only. Arena ruined an already ruined pvp system in wow. I would only be in favor of an arena system if it was based on wagers. You either wager credits, valor, commendations or all of the above and thats your rewards. Arenas in wow meant that if you wanted to pvp you had to do arenas or you fell behind cause bg gear wasnt as good. You chooseing to do arenas should be your choice I shouldnt be forced to arena is I want to compete.

BGs took no skill.. u can not be good and sit back while hte pros win for you and u get rly good gear. that would be flawed. Arena takes skill. you cant win arena if you suck in a 2v2 or 3v3 situation and if you suck you shouldnt have good gear

Go for Arena all the way!

8vs8 warzones are good in principle - but with so many pvp players having left the game already its hard to find enough people for a decent 8vs8 grp.

For a 2vs2/3vs3/4vs4 team its rather easy. So I would be ok with a 3vs3 or 4vs4 warzone even :).

I would´nt need gear aswell, hell not even titles or any kind of cosmetic rewards, just the thrill and fun of competitive/structured/organized pvp.

P.S. I´m from a heavy pop server

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.