New guild starting up (Mature players)

Psych-ward-hero

Well a little about our guild. We played Star Wars galaxies for 6 years and obviously cannot continue there. TOR is great so far and we plan on making a home here. We want people who can help build our little community.

For now we just need players (mature) that are interested in building a tight-knit group that can run everything the game has to offer. This is a brand new start,meaning we don't have the best gear yet or pretty much anything. Server has yet to be decided "officially" .

What we want to accomplish is to build a community of friends to have fun and help each other out. If you are interested at all , shoot me a mail or visit our website that we just got up again and register there.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=200303&TabID=1691120

Thanks!

Ok, I see that you have yet to decide on which server you have decided to start up on which is all fine and dandy. I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think anybody is going to join your guild if they don't know what server it's going to be on yet when they have the option to join already formed guilds on the servers that they are already active on.

Also, very very red guild website.

Edited by haliy

Yes more info is always helpful, are you going to be on a pvp or pve server ? Some people don't like pvp servers so that info is important to them.

What are your raid times? East or West coast server?

And yes, waayyy too much red on the website. ;)

Edited by Stathor

I just saw you were imperials. Too bad.

I already settled my sith characters on Sith'ari and i don't really see myself leveling imperial characters at this point anymore.

If you had been republic i might have joined on whatever server you were.

Also i suggest mentioning if you guys are european or american players mostly.

Timezones can be a big factor.