Is anyone else disappointed that no one is continuing the Timeline?

Neltronluur

I think they've stopped because actually there's a new comic's series about the early early beginning of the Jedi Order that probably will change the view of the Star Wars Universe. I'm sure that when this comic's serie is finished, they will keep on with the timeline. (:

I think they've stopped because actually there's a new comic's series about the early early beginning of the Jedi Order that probably will change the view of the Star Wars Universe. I'm sure that when this comic's serie is finished, they will keep on with the timeline. (:

Well that's good news

DH's Dawn of the Jedi is an ongoing series. The previous SW series by the same people, Legacy, ran to 56 issues with it's War continuation and lasted some four and a half years or so (during which it did immense damage to post-RotJ EU).

It would be a long wait for BW to continue the timelines.