Everyone Gets in Today, even if you preorder right now.

Hitmanblood

So basically, you could of avoided all this drama, ordered today, and still got in today. After today's waves, everyone who preorders up to the 20th, get in instantly.

killmenext dan termani

@

@Rockjaw If I enter a preorder code after the last wave goes out and everyone is in early access will it automatically let me in then?

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@killmenext There will be a small delay as the code is redeemed and we invite you.

Yep.

Just like Bioware's CS told me there would be a short delay as they reviewed my information to correct my pre-order problem.

That was 17 days ago. Got a ticket TODAY asking me to send the information for a 6th time.

Good thing I got another retailer to issue me a code the 13th - otherwise that "short delay" would have me miss EGA in it's entirety.

Hope not, and how could they not be ready? They know how many pre-orders they've had CE's etc. They know how many people they would like per server, it's really simplistic math we all learned around 2nd grade 2+2 / 2. Not difficult to approximate what so ever.

I like Bioware, I like SW:TOR hence why I pre-ordered the CE, but when I'm sitting here looking at a 175$ box and can't get into the early access, it's a big *** and this has been quite a horrible implementation seeing how the companies that were supposed to be giving codes out etc dropped the ball worse than these guys have.