Foundry finale

Hawksworth

Hi

Spoilers abound

I just finished The Foundry for the first time and can't help but feel Revan got a bit short changed. Seemd like he wasn't really convenient to the new swtor world so they just wrapped him up quickly. I find this a bit dissapointing having loved the first KOTOR game so much.

Also what he says at the end, something about 'was this how it was for you old friend', what was that about?

Any thoughts? Cheers.

what he says at the end is what malak says at the end of kotor when you kil him

and i would say revan will be back... we never actually saw revan die he vanished in a ray of light

he was probably weakened from being held captive by the emperor for so long revan in his prime woulda destroyed anyone :]

what he says at the end is what malak says at the end of kotor when you kil him

and i would say revan will be back... we never actually saw revan die he vanished in a ray of light

he was probably weakened from being held captive by the emperor for so long revan in his prime woulda destroyed anyone :]

Ah ok, it's been so many years since I played it. That's true, he did just kind of vanish didn't he, so there's a good chance that wasn't the end for him.

To quote from a pretty recent interview with former lead Bioware writer and creator of the Revan character:

Q: Did Revan really fall to the dark side again? How come he wants to commit genocide and exterminate the whole race? And how is that possible that Republic is supporting him in doing so - it's against all principles that the jedi believe in. And there are jedi aboard the foundry, along with republic troops.

A: Revan always walked on the edge of light and dark, and being corrupted by the Emperor's presence for 300 years did push him over in that direction. However, that doesn't mean he can't be redeemed again later - remember, you never see him die; he just vanishes. We left that door open on purpose.

http://lorefreak.blogspot.com/2012/02/exlusive-interview-with-drew-karpyshyn.html

So I'd say there's a pretty good chance we'll see Revan again and that his "redemption" may become a pivotal story point.