Just got to Tatiooine, still hunting

Darth_Solrac

(This might be better placed in spoilers not sure, mods have at it)

So far I've

killed 3 count em 3 Sith Lords, Skotia, Palagius, & Khreusis........as opposed to 2 Jedi Padawons & ONE knight.

Imperial self destructive lopsidedness abounds.

Shenanigans I say. When will I face my 1st Jedi Master? I'm not asking for a one & one with Satele (yet), but cmon.

This can't be good for the Imperial war effort.

Edited by Darth_Solrac

That's because the sith ARE inherently self-destructive. Their entire way of life conditions them to always look for weaknesses in each other, and strike them down the moment they spot one, in order to move themselves up.

It's a crazy way to live.

Actually, this is something I liked about the Inquisitor story. Unlike the Warrior, you're not eliminating threats to the Empire, attempting to kill and corrupt Jedi, etc. You're involved in a selfish and destructive power-grab. You're climbing the ranks in the Empire, so many of the folks you fight ARE Empire.

There's some good Jedi events happening on Taris, a few planets down the road, if I recall, there's nothing too major before then.

Also, the Empire is currently (as of the game's start) miles ahead of the Republic in the war effort. Treaty of Coruscant, destruction of the Jedi Temple, distrust between Jedi and Republic, etc. And with that power (being Sith at heart), comes infighting. Next story expansion will, I'm sure, have more cross-fighting.

Actually, this is something I liked about the Inquisitor story. Unlike the Warrior, you're not eliminating threats to the Empire, attempting to kill and corrupt Jedi, etc. You're involved in a selfish and destructive power-grab. You're climbing the ranks in the Empire, so many of the folks you fight ARE Empire.

^^This.^^

2/3 of the Sith Lords I've killed so far were on direct orders from Zash. #3 was to get an item that will ultimately help me defeat her looks like.

Self destructive sure....but if the level of ascension is worth it....